BGMA Pty Ltd was founded in 2003 after 20 years of "hands on" Acoustical Engineering consulting is a wide range of unique & diverse projects.
Acoustics covers all aspects of sound and noise modification in industrial workplaces, residential and commercial premises, entertainment venues and gathering places. Acoustics relates to the creation and adaptation of sound to create the "feel" and enjoyment of a building, to enhance the safety of the work place, and improve the amenity of those neighbouring on sources of noise.
Acoustics covers any situation where sound occurs:
- Architectural Acoustics - Residential, Domestic, High Rise, Townhouse, Apartment, & Industrial.
- Industrial Acoustics - Plant layout & design, Machinery Enclosure design, Process modification.
- Liquor Administration Board - Investigations & Reporting
- Legal - Peer Review of Court & Expert Witness in Court
- Studio & Practice Room Design
- Acoustics for Places of Worship - All Religions.
- Building Code of Australia - Plan Reviews, Advice, & Field Testing
- Occupational health & Safety - Hearing Conservation Surveys, Noise Control Design & Noise Control Strategies
- Transportation Noise - Aircraft, Railway & Road Traffic Noise Intrusion reporting,
- Acoustic Research & Development
- Our independence allows us to provide a depth of experience and to bring a professional unbiased approach to our consulting services in acoustics. [BGMA is not associated with the sale of any product].
Our advice is only biased by our knowledge of the quality & reliability of the products available across many potential suppliers.